Medical Asset Management
The healthcare industry faces a unique set of challenges when it comes to the management of their assets. This is due to the expansive amount of devices, equipment and other assets needed to successfully provide healthcare services in hospitals, doctor’s offices and healthcare outlets. Because of the reliance on a healthcare infrastructure to provide superior patient care, medical asset management is becoming increasingly important to gain access to equipment when it is required. MC Global’s computerised maintenance management system allows data and visibility into asset management to provide a number of benefits throughout the healthcare industry.
Benefits of Medical Asset Management
With an extensive number of assets in the healthcare industry, the following benefits of asset management systems allow you to adopt an appropriate healthcare infrastructure strategy:
- Locate equipment quickly and efficiently
- Maintain appropriate inventory stock
- Utilise owned and rented equipment data to make better decisions (eg. purchase less)
- Improve the asset utilisation rate
- Regular maintenance of equipment (see benefits)
- Improve equipment turnaround time
- Boost staff communication
Our consultants understand that implementing a computerised management system needs to be done systematically and seamlessly. The requirement for complete integration with your existing healthcare IT software is essential for successful management of new processes. Our asset management system allows for automatic collection and processing of data from your CMMS, mobile communication and location systems to allow for complete visibility of your assets.
Flexibility and customisation of data are essential to allow healthcare workers complete control over their medical asset management software. The features and capabilities of our CMMS allow data to be organised into reports by unit, department, facility, enterprise or other for ease of analysis and differentiation. Once the data flow has been optimised, MC Global offers specific training to the user’s role and responsibilities so your entire staff can learn and adapt to the new workflow. Training includes:
- Sourcing compiling and cleansing data suitable for importation
- Presenting asset hierarchy for maximum output
- Tailoring a workflow process conducive to the ease of operation
- Creation of efficient Work Orders
- Creating suitable preventative maintenance schedules
- Details of available labour and scheduling standards and process
Contact MC Global
Get your healthcare assets organised and allow more time for your staff and caregivers to do what they do best. Contact MC Global today or request a demo to see how our personalised medical asset management system can be smoothly integrated into your business processes.
For other, medical and healthcare services, MC Global’s aged care management software solution (CMMS) helps aged care and healthcare facilities prevent downtime and equipment failures. This results in prolonged asset life, a lessened maintenance budget and better patient care.
Other Industry Management Software Solutions:
- Aged Care Management
- Plant Maintenance & Manufacturing
- Facility Management
- Utilities & Energy Sector
- Transport & Fleet Management