News Corp Australia CMMS Implementation
News Corp Australia was running four stand-alone asset management systems servicing their 4 major production facilities with no sharing or visibility between sites. With the contract due for renewal, it would cost a lot to bring the system up to current release and would not improve the visibility or usability issues. MC Global was tasked with lowering the annual cost, visibility between sites, improving the overall ease of use and system functionality.
- Full visibility of all major and regional sites configured on a single MC Global database hosted in the Data Hub in Sydney.
- Roll-out and delivery of a complete EAM solution that was on time and under budget.
- Supply, setup, configuration, training and roll-out of the system was a third of the cost to upgrade the existing.
- Implementation of a user friendly interface without the need to install any additional software on the clients computers.
- Standard reports and KPI’s that are easily configurable allowing for analysis of sites which were previously not possible.