Ever wondered what that abbreviation of the characters “SaaS” was all about? It could be cost effective solution for the way you own and operate your EAM/CMMS within your business or organisation. Check out our breakdown and top five reasons to choose SaaS:
SaaS stands for Software-as-a-service which is typically a model of software deployment when the application is provided as a service to customers across the web. Think of SaaS as “renting” the software to customers who access it remotely, most commonly over the internet. The SaaS provider hosts the applcation, which it owns, on secure servers that it owns, operates, and maintains.
See below our top five reasons to choose a SaaS option for your next EAM/CMMS:
1. No software or hardware to purchase, install or maintain. Reduce the burdens and costs associated with IT departments setting up new software who already may have many demands placed on them.
2. Immediate deployment and access. Since there is no software installation required, maintenance personnel can get started with using the system immediately. Simple, low cost implementation for multiple locations.
3. No capital outlay. Because the subscription fee can be paid on a monthly basis, without the need to purchase the software licenses outright, it is easier to budget for a SaaS solution and pass the monthly costs through an operating budget.
4. No updates or upgrades to install. Enjoy access to the latest version of the solution because updates, upgrades and enhancements are made available automatically.
5. 24/7, anywhere access to the system.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our SaaS available EAM/CMMS, Maintenance Connection, find out more about it’s features and pricing here: