Aged Care Management Software Solution
The Australian aged care industry employs over 224,000 staff across more than 1,800 businesses, who care for over 270,000 elderly Australians. Critical healthcare assets are an essential part of providing effective care for the elderly. MC Global’s aged care management software solution (CMMS) helps aged care and healthcare facilities prevent downtime and equipment failures. This results in prolonged asset life, a lessened maintenance budget and better patient care.
Critical Aged Care Asset Management
A senior patient’s well being depends on effective healthcare asset management and the upkeep of living requirements. Our aged care CMMS enables preventative maintenance schedules and monitoring of critical assets such as:
- Air Purifiers
- Heart Monitors
- Wheel Chairs
- X-ray Machines
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Units
- Fire Safety Systems
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Dining Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Landscape Maintenance
- Facility Vehicles
- Fitness Room/Equipment
Facility Aged Care Management Software Solution
Our aged care facility management software enables a high-level of compliance, convenience and efficiency across all maintained facilities. A well-managed strategy for maintenance requires real-time information of assets across multiple buildings or facilities. Utilising a residential aged care software system can provide peace of mind knowing that all aged care essentials are taken care of.
MC Global’s aged care CMMS helps senior living facilities to:
- Receive real-time work order requests from residents
- Automate email notifications to residents regarding updates to service requests
- Extend work order information access to technicians
- Integrate all maintenance activities into a single solution
Benefits of Digitalised Aged Care Management
- Monitor aged care compliance
- Monitor health and safety compliance
- Reduce emergency work orders
- Extend asset lifespan
- Easily schedule maintenance
- Make informed purchasing decisions
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Increase operational efficiency
- Improve record-keeping
- Manage tasks effectively
- Mobile access to tasks, orders and assets
- Real-time notifications and alerts
- Access your data anytime and anywhere
Get Started With MC Global’s Aged Care Management Software Solution
This solution will reduce your operational risk and costly downtime, decrease your inventory and maintenance costs, improve your labour productivity and automate your workflow. Streamline your entire maintenance operation for greater access and increased flexibility.
Manage Inventory With MC Global
Easily view, manage and keep track of your total business inventory in one centralised location. Request more information about how your business can benefit from using an inventory management software, or view our products designed to help you transform your business.
Request A Free Trial
Rather than watching a salesperson demonstrate THEIR EAM system…wouldn’t you prefer to learn how it will solve YOUR problems and meet YOUR challenges?
If you are looking for an EAM system, fill out the form to arrange a call, and we promise that the conversation won’t be all about us.